Thursday, September 9, 2010

Circle Game

I have been in denial the past couple of weeks, but I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that fall is in the air. For the first time in sixteen years, I don't have to go back to school. It is a strange feeling. One thing I will certainly miss about being a student is going shopping for school supplies. Something about stocking up on fresh binders, filler paper, and ballpoint pens has always made me a little happier inside.

Those days are gone. It is finally hitting me that I am not a student anymore. In fact, I even have a job now! That's right... you heard me. I'm working at a small cafe/bakery 3 days a week. For the remainder of the week, I focus on music, jewelry making, and of course, Lazybones.

Since it is my day off tomorrow, I am going to take a "me" day. That means a morning thrifting excursion, a manicure and pedicure, a carwash, and perhaps a new youtube video (it's been awhile).








No comments:

Post a Comment