Thursday, October 14, 2010

Items of Interest

Hope you all are having a nice week. My back has been acting up (again), so I have been staying off my feet as much as possible and trying to take it relatively easy the past few days. It is really time to start going to physical therapy to strengthen my core.

Anyway, here are some of my picks for the week. Enjoy!

1. Repurposed vintage suitcases:


2. This dreamy practice room:


3. This album:


4. Afternoon shadows in my boyfriend's bedroom:


5. This lovely little feather garden we encountered at the beach a few weekends ago:


6. Illustrations from children's books that were read to me before bedtime when I was a kid, like this one from Caps for Sale:


7. Thrifted kitsch; I just can't say no when it comes to embroidery and woodland creatures:





















No comments:

Post a Comment