Friday, November 12, 2010

Animates

When I was a kid, my favorite mug to drink out of was plastered with an illustration of bunnies. I drank out of this mug for years (in fact, I still do) until one day, whilst admiring the illustration of cute little bunnies as I sipped on my hot chocolate, I realized that these bunnies were doing very naughty things. At first, I was upset and a little embarrassed: nobody had bothered to tell me all these years that these bunnies were having a fuck-fest all over my mug. After I got over the initial shock, I loved the mug even more.

Imagine how elated I was when I found out that these mugs are still manufactured, not to mention, they are CHEAP ($5.95 a pop or $22.00 for a set of 4)! They can be found here. And if bunnies aren't your thing, you can choose between elephants, penguins, and bears... and guess what? They're all doing it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THESE MUGS.
    and i also love the fact that you said fuckfest.
    i feel like everyone is so polite in this blog world.

    i might go buy one of those now.

    eva.
    evasuejane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete