Friday, September 16, 2011

Little Lamb

Good things happening - looking forward to New York City at the end of the month. As for the near future, my boyfriend and I are going to see Bon Iver this Saturday!

It was hard to let a few of this week's items go (including this super cozy sweater). But the way I see it, letting go of favorites is just making room for new favorites!
Photobucket


Lately, I've been trying to restrain myself from getting anywhere near the brick-a-brack sections in thrift stores (I love my chotskies, but there comes a point in a girl's life where she just has to take it easy on the figurines). However, I couldn't pass these kitschy little lamb planters up:
Photobucket


Or these tins for that matter (hey, if it functions as decorative storage, it's okay...right?)
Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment