Monday, January 16, 2012

Coachella Smoachella

Is it just me, or does it seem that tumblr users are primarily composed of 15-year-old girls?

I've been trying to get into the whole tumblr thing, but I still don't really get it to tell you the truth. Must be a generational gap (kidding, sort of). I feel so out of the loop. I don't even really know how to use Facebook anymore. I slow down when I'm driving past the nearby high-school during lunch-time just to check out what the girls are wearing these days. I bet all of those girls have tumblrs.

Made a group decision to skip Coachella this year, even though the lineup looks killer:


Photobucket

In other news, I made an awesome soup last night for dinner! Pumpkin-tortilla. Click here for the recipe.
Try it out, you won't be disappointed! Keep in mind though that you might want to add a little more broth than the recipe calls for as the soup condenses down a lot after an hour of simmering. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment