Monday, March 22, 2010

Today, I took my grandma to the doctor. While waiting, I spontaneously decided to take a walk down the street to my old high school. I hadn't been back since I graduated in '06. Things have certainly changed since then! The school looks so different since the remodel. I could barely recognize it. It was fun walking around campus. I passed the grassy knoll where my friends and I would have lunch everyday. I also passed through the senior parking lot, where I would sneak off to smoke cigarettes in my car between classes. I even bumped into one of my favorite teachers and we had a nice little chat.

This afternoon, I had my annual manicure-pedicure. My toes and nails are painted a color that make me thirsty for some red wine.

Noel and I reached a decision concerning the YACHT vs. Devendra Banhart debate. Who won, you ask? They both did! Yep, that's right: we are going to see two shows in one night at two different venues. You only live once!

Picture(s) of the day:


What I woke up to yesterday morning. How can you not smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment