Monday, April 12, 2010

The Wait is Over!

... well, almost.

I feel like I have been counting down the days for months. Now, Coachella is just 4 days away and I can barely contain my excitement! Morgan and I will be flying to San Diego on Thursday afternoon, where we will meet up with Noel. We will drop in on my parents for a short visit, and then we will drive to Palm Desert that evening. My grandparents were nice enough to agree for us to use their condo there.

Yesterday, I put together a playlist of songs by artists that will be playing at the festival. Here are some of my favorites:

Vampire Weekend - Horchata

Local Natives - Sun Hands

She & Him - Home

Girls - Lust for Life

The xx - VCR

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Om Nashi Me

And of course, I have been pondering over wardrobe selections for the past couple of months. I can't wait to show you pictures (that is, if I can find a way to sneak my camera in).

No comments:

Post a Comment