Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a nice weekend.

On Friday night, I went to Benihana for my birthday dinner with a few friends. I thought it would be nice to get out of town for a little bit instead of having dinner on Pearl like I do every year. I had a lot of fun and it seemed like everyone else enjoyed themselves too!

Yesterday, I went to Fix salon , where my friend Heather works. I was in desperate need of a hair cut (I'm graduating in 11 days so I need to look spick and span). I got bangs again and a couple inches taken off. My hair feels much healthier. After my cut, Heather and I went to Flatirons mall, where I got some shoes I've had my eyes on for awhile now:
I just scheduled my flight to move back home to San Diego for May 13th. Now my days are really numbered here in Boulder (18 days to be exact!!!). I feel like I have a million things to do and hardly any time to get everything done.

I guess I'll just have to take it day by day, starting with today's task, which consists of laundry. Lots and lots of laundry.


No comments:

Post a Comment