Friday, May 28, 2010

I have had a cold the past few days, but luckily, have had a relatively swift recovery. My big graduation party is tomorrow evening. I am expected to give a speech in front of 70+ people and I'm a bit nervous. It's strange how I'm hardly nervous at all when it comes to performing but when it comes to public speaking, I get a little shaky.

I've been quite the clothes-hound lately. I guess that's what happens when you get rid of nearly half of your wardrobe and you have some spare cash in your pocket. I don't even want to know how many hours I have spent over the past few days trolling Ebay for vintage finds.

Stumbled across these beauties:

and these:

(You might be able to tell that I've had a thing for flags lately...)

Other things I've had a "thing" for:

Cookie Monster cupcakes:
Pretty pillows:
Naps:
Feather hair-clips (this particular one was made by LovMely on Etsy):
Ralph and Duchess ear cuffs:
This dream library:

Hope you all have a nice Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment