Friday, June 11, 2010

A Fine Feathered Frenzy

Last night, after a couple of margaritas, my hands were feeling a little bit anxious, so I set them free on feathers, scraps of leather, semi-precious stones, memory wire, chains, jump-rings, and abalone shells. Here is what happened:



These feather hair adornments were almost as much fun to make as they are to wear! So far, I have discovered three different ways of wearing them. You can clip them into your hair with bobby pins and let them dangle freely, wear them as a headband, or use them to tie your hair back into a ponytail. Now that's some versatility!

I am feeling a little under the weather today. This June-gloom isn't helping me feel better either. However, I don't really mind overcast skies when I don't feel well. Somehow, it serves as a validation for me to stay home all day and watch movies in bed :)

Perhaps I will even do some more feather-crafting today...





No comments:

Post a Comment