Saturday, December 24, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

I finally have my life back - the best Christmas present a Jew could ask for...
I've been working full-time for the past couple of weeks - something that I am not used to in the slightest. Man, I feel so badly for everyone out there that has the 9-5 schedule 5 days a week. Really not fun. Not fun at all actually.
Now for a blissful week off followed by the return of my part-time gig at the bakery. I really took my schedule for granted. Back to full-force thrifting and creative endeavors. Can't complain about that!

Wishing you all a merry Christmas Eve and hoping you can all cross off the items off of your holiday wish-list tomorrow morning when you unwrap those presents that have been sitting under the tree for days (or just a couple hours in my case...just finished my Xmas shopping after work today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment