Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fly like Paper

Can't believe it's almost mid-December... what is going on?!!

I got back from Colorado this past Tuesday. I had such a good time (despite the bitter cold - 3 degrees one day!) It was so much fun spending some serious quality time with Morgan. We laughed, we cried, we went thrifting, we went out to the bars, we spent a whole day making jewelry in her craft-room, we went to the penny arcade, we listened to Lana Del Rey - Video Games over and over again, we got matching paper-airplane tattoos. I seriously love that woman.

The next couple of weeks are going to be extremely busy for me... Not only did I pick up some extra shifts at work (so I'll basically be slinging muffins full time for a bit), I've also been working on a massive batch (the biggest batch to date) of Little Light lovelies in preparation for the holidays. Today, I will be taking pictures and posting all of the items to the store. I really put a lot of love into these beauties and I can't wait for you to see them all! Another blog post later this evening is probably in order.

Until then, here are some pictures from my Colorado trip:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment