Monday, August 3, 2009

Trend watch

Here are a few looks that I am really loving right now:

1) Crop Tops

Crop-tops: they aren't for everyone of course, but they're back. Nothing screams 1995 and hot summer afternoons like a midriff-baring crop-top. Think Alicia Silverstone in Clueless. Cute with a tank-top underneath, or worn alone with a pair of high-waisted shorts. 

2) Studs

Studs are showing up everywhere, from denim cut-offs to gladiator sandals. I'm loving these vintage studded Converse from Free People. It's a retro look with a kiss of punk.

3. Your Boyfriend's Button-down

One of the great things about having a boyfriend is that you get to borrow all of his perfectly broken-in button-down shirts. Looks great alone or can be worn with an oversized belt around the waist. I think I like this look  because it's comfortable, it can be dressed up, and because it howls, "I am a Sex Goddess." 







No comments:

Post a Comment