Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Announcements

Just a few announcements:

1. For the record, telling a sick and/or tired-looking person that they look sick (and/or tired) will not make that person feel any less sick or tired. If I'm sick or tired, there is a good chance that I know that I don't look good. Don't kick me while I'm down, I'll be back on my game in a few days.

2. This lovely man:

will be performing in Denver at the Ogden next month and I could not be more excited. The last time I saw Devendra Banhart was in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Bowl a couple of years ago. Our seats were horrible, so I'm looking forward to seeing him in a more intimate venue. Looks like I am going to have to dig into my Coachella piggy-bank for this one.

3. In honor of Valentine's Day, I recorded a new youtube video:


That is all.
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment