Friday, February 19, 2010

Last night, I made a fort in my living room and spent the majority of my evening in my own little hibernation station watching the Disney channel and munching on cookies. Even though making forts might not be age-appropriate anymore at 21, something about the cozy little nook in the middle of my living room made me feel so safe and secure. I almost forgot that it was snowing outside.



I think it would be so much fun to have a fort party - Invite your friends over and tell them to bring fort supplies (blankets, sheets, pillows, etc.), then transform your living room into a fort village, complete with tunnels that interconnect to other forts! Each fort could have its own theme or could be playing a different board game (or drinking game, if you prefer).


No comments:

Post a Comment