Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lazy Bones

Woke up this morning to the town covered in snow. Spent the whole day inside (except I just stepped out for the first time today to move my car...it was the first time I had ever had to use an emergency brake in my whole life). Though some people might have spent their evening watching the Super Bowl, I was watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet instead.

I've been spending a lot of time lately blog-surfing and collecting inspiration. I wanted to share some of it with you:

Letter-shaped pillows:


Pie-pops:


Big dogs and little babies:


Polaroid composites:


Cactus collections:


Daisy-chains:



Curious cats:


Wildflower bouquets:


Specimen boxes and vintage trinkets:


Romantic arrangements:


I'm looking forward to this upcoming weekend. My boy is coming to visit me and I can't wait :)

I guess I will make some pasta now. Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment