Monday, April 4, 2011

Good Things Growing

Finally purchased a little bistro set for our backyard today... it's so nice to have a place to sit! I've been a little camera shy as of late, but here is a picture of Beast and me sitting pretty:


This afternoon, Beast and I went on another super secret succulent mission around the neighborhood. I take Beast on a walk while I snip neighbors' succulents so I look nonchalant and inconspicuous... The plastic bag I carry around my wrist just looks like a poop-bag. Little do they know, I have a pair of shears inside...

As you can see, I'm really "digging" my new hobby. Pun fully intended (as indicated by the obvious quotation marks):

Here are a couple of arrangements I did when I got home... The spotted, cheetah-looking guy in the pot on the left is my new favorite. Also bought some fire sticks from Armstrong today to incorporate. Apparently they grow crazy fast:

I'm turning into a crazy plant lady and I'm totally OK with it. This is only the beginning!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's so funny that you take your dog out on succulent-snipping missions to look inconspicuous. My boyfriend dometimes does the same thing with our dog while he goes out writing graffiti in the streets of San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete