Friday, June 17, 2011

Over It

Just a quick little blog post this morning before I have to leave for work. I just wanted to share some of the things I'm over right now.

1. Sandwiches
This could possibly be because they remind me of work, which I'm also over. I guess it could be worse. I could work at a sushi restaurant and be sick of sushi. That would just be a tragedy.


2. Feather-heads
I will admit, I hopped on the trendy-train a couple of weeks ago and picked up some hair feathers at the Indian Store in Vista. A few days after Noel installed them for me, I was kind of over them. You know a trend has passed when 50-year-old women from RSF are wearing them. I'm sorry, unless you are between the ages of 8-25, or you just so happen to be Stevie Nicks, it is not okay for you to wear feathers. Besides, it's extremely annoying to brush your hair when they are in.


3. Les Cigarettes
Now, don't get too excited. This is not a formal declaration. (After all, I wouldn't want to set myself up for failure now, would I?) I've been really over cigarettes lately. The act of smoking just isn't as appealing as it used to be. Neither is the taste, or the smell for that matter. In fact, this is day 3 being smoke-free. It is very hard sometimes to abstain at times. I feel that if I quit smoking for good, I'll be losing a good friend. There will be mourning. But I know that smoking is gross, not to mention, very bad. So for now, I'm seeing how long I can go without it. Sunflower seeds, keeping myself busy, and primping are my saving graces right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment