Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hump-Day Revival

As you might (or might not) know, I go thrifting almost every Wednesday. I've decided to include a new blog segment called "Hump-Day Revival" to share my latest finds with you all. I will do my best to post every Wednesday afternoon/evening, but be forewarned that treasure-hunting is not a total walk-in-the-park. There are certainly days where I return home empty-handed. In instances like these, I might "save up" a couple week's worth of finds in order to present a hearty entry.

Let's get started!

Today I found...

This scarf. How I love a graphical representation of a good idiom.

This green dress. I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been really into shift dresses lately(/wearing XXL shirts as such). I think they're very mod, not to mention, extremely comfortable.

This sweater. Kinda thinking this is a little boy's sweater. Regardless, it makes me wanna shake some pom-poms in the air and do some cartwheels or something.

These pins. I finally scored an enamel flower brooch (been looking forever). Happy about it.

Some more elephants for my elephant collection (see closeup). Since I was little, I've had an inexplicable attraction to elephants. Since then, elephants, like owls, have become somewhat trendy. Today, a lot of girls claim to be elephant-lovers, but I just want everyone to know that when it comes to the elephant-obsessed, I was (and am) the OG.



No comments:

Post a Comment