Monday, March 21, 2011

Cherrybomb

Holy Tsunami, Batman! Apparently, it's monsoon season all of a sudden here in San Diego! I don't mind really. In fact, as long as I'm inside, I love the rain.

Watched The Runaways last night - the story of the 1970's all-girl rock band. Dakota Fanning plays lead singer, Cherie (Cherrybomb) Currie, while Ms. Kristin Stewart plays rhythm guitarist/vocalist/kick-ass butch lesbian Joan Jett.

Although the storyline was pretty much nonexistent and the outcome of the movie was pretty predictable, it was amusing to see D.Fan all grown up! She's kind of got a Taylor Momsen thing going on in this movie if you ask me...

And of course, it takes place in the 70s, so I was salivating over bellbottoms and platforms the entire time. Here are some screen-shots from the film:






No comments:

Post a Comment