Thursday, March 17, 2011

A week (or so) in pictures

Last week, Noel and I went to the historic La Paloma theater in Encinitas to see 127 hours. I have lived in San Diego my whole life and have always known about La Paloma but have never actually seen a movie there. Aside from a slight draft and the intermittent (yet adorable) jingle-jangle of a dog collar (Oscar, a terrier of sorts), what a treat it was to see a movie the way it is supposed to be seen!

Then (1928!):

Now:

Catching my breath from running up and down the stairs in Solana Beach:

A 2AM Slurpee run with my cousin. Decisions, decisions:

Happiness is a warm pizza:

A decanter I picked up on my thrifting excursion yesterday afternoon (it came with 6 matching glasses).

Tomorrow, I'm planning on getting some new things up in the store. That, and cleaning out the fridge.

Hope you all had a lovely St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment