Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hump-day Revival

It's Wednesday and I went thrifting.


Here are today's finds:


Love this cut-out on this black knit dress. Unfortunately, there is a small hole on one of the sleeves, so this baby needs a little operation. Obviously not a deal-breaker though.

A super high-cut (hello hip-bones) one-piece bathing suit:

A pirate-ship sun-catcher:

A bag full-a-bows ($1.75 for 8 pieces):

This adorable little girls' sailor dress:

Often times when I get home from a day of thrifting, there is an item that I neglected to buy that stays on my mind all day (and usually, for weeks, even months afterward). I call them, "the ones that got away". Today, it was miniature toy piano. Yes, it was completely busted and only 3 of the keys worked, but for the $5 price-tag, it could have been a statement piece. It could have been mine. Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment