Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Where the Surf meets the Turf

It's opening day at the races today. Today, many of us will be utilizing this day as an excuse to validate their alcoholism. Though I might not be getting an early start on drinking, I will be getting an early start on thrifting.

Before I get a move on, here are some images that have been activating my neurons:









I realize that I have done a horrible job at sourcing the images that I use on my blog. There really is no excuse for this except for admitted laziness. From now on, I'm going to do my best to be a little more organized and link images to their appropriate sources. It's the right thing to do.

I lost track of the original sources for most of the images above. If it's any consolation, the balloon leggings are by We Are Handsome.

Stay tuned for a hump-day revival post later today (A Week in Pictures also to come)!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment