Monday, October 5, 2009

Gettin' brained in the library, cuz I love knowledge

Good morning!

This past weekend was unfortunately overcast, chilly, boring, and lonely. I found myself staying in on Saturday night with a bottle of wine and Netflix on demand. Started watching a movie called Dreamland, but apparently 2 movies with the same name came out in 2006 and this Dreamland was actually not an indie dramedy at all, but a sci-fi thriller. I wasn't in the mood for a scary movie so I started to watch a movie called Dakota Skye, but couldn't hang in there with the horrible casting and acting. Finally, I found a movie that I could stick with : A Little Princess (even though I've seen it 17 times, it still makes me cry!)

Yesterday, Molly and I drove to Flatirons Mall. She was looking for a birthday dress and I was looking for some retail therapy. A new Forever 21 opened up there and is apparently the largest XXI in the country at 55,257 square feet!! I'm not really sure if Molly found a birthday dress, but I guess you can put it this way: we both did not leave empty-handed. I got a blazer (I've been looking for one forever), a dress for a wedding I'm going to in SD in a couple weeks (which might, or might not be too short), a headband with a giant black rose, a white tank top, and a tank top with a unicorn print on it. After we got back, I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening trying to lighten up my work-load for the next week.

I found some good music this weekend. Here are some songs I have had on repeat for the past couple of days:


The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

White Hinterland - My Love

Lake Heartbeat - Blue Planet


Kid Cudi - Make Her Say (feat. Kanye West & Common)

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment