Friday, October 23, 2009

Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart

I've been so busy the past couple weeks with mid-terms and papers that I've hardly had a spare moment to catch my breath. Fortunately, it will all be over tomorrow (well, technically it won't be over until I graduate this upcoming spring, but hey, at least I'll get a little break).

It's 10 minutes to 2:00 AM and I've spent the last 5 hours or so working on a paper for my History of Dance class that was assigned weeks ago. I decided to write it on synchronized swimming in terms of the African aesthetic. You heard me. I analyzed a clip from the 1944 movie, Bathing Beauty, staring Esther Williams. What a babe!





I am almost done with my paper but it's not due until 2 pm tomorrow so I think I should get some sleep and then work on it some more tomorrow morning...

The most valuable tip I've learned thus far when it comes to writing papers (LISTEN UP!): When your paper needs to be 5 pages and you've only written 4.5, highlight all text, go to "Edit", select "Find all" from the drag-down menu, find all commas and periods, then ENLARGE FONT TO SIZE 14. Voila! Makes your paper *at least* half a page longer.

So now you know!

Stay tuned for a Halloween blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment