Friday, October 23, 2009

Spooktacular

I've been so preoccupied lately that I've almost forgotten that Halloween is just a week away.

I might dig up the "Shirlylock Holmes" costume that I made last year (nobody even saw me in it because I got into a fight with Jack Daniels that night before I even left the house...needless to say, Jack won. He always does).

Check out Nicole Lindner's designs for some Halloween costume inspiration! She is only 22-years-old and she taught herself how to sew! She reminds me of lot of one of my favorite designers, Jeremy Scott. I am in love with her 3D glasses dress. In fact, I would wear that anytime of the year!







It's time to finish up my paper!

I am really looking forward to a relaxing, work-free weekend. Here are some things that are on my agenda:

1) LAUNDRY (you know it's time when you have run out of underwear).
2) Arts & Crafts. I have a few projects in mind.
3) Shopping (because the Forever 21 at the Flatirons Mall is one of the biggest in the country...)
4) Sleeping.
5) Watching some Netflix. I got Adventureland and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past in the mail.
6) Playing music.
7) Thrifting.

Have a lovely day!



Sp

No comments:

Post a Comment