Tuesday, November 17, 2009

20 Questions

1) Do you have any pets?
Delilah (a.k.a., Beasty, pictured below) and Samson (a.k.a., Sweetyman)


2) Who is your best friend?
Mr. Noel Churchill (who also happens to be my boyfriend...fancy that!) and Ms. Morgan Grimm



3) I drive...
This:

And this:


4) Do you collect anything?
Elephants! Here is a picture of my elephant humidifier:


5) I love to wear...
Nothing.


6) I've been told that I look like...
My mom:

Penelope Cruz:

Emmy Rossum:


7) Tell a secret.
When I was 13, I had back surgery. This is what my insides look like:


8) Who/what inspires you?
Devendra Banhart, MKO, and old photographs, amongst many things.




9) What are you doing this weekend?
Going home to spend Thanksgiving with my family. I can't wait!

10) My hero is...
My dad:


11) What room are you in right now?
My bedroom.


12) What is your favorite store?
Whole Foods, Target, and thrift/antique shops, especially the Antique Warehouse on Cedros

13) What's on your wish-list?
A new I-pod! I'm all out of space!

14) Where did you grow up?
San Diego, CA - born and raised, and there's no place like home!


15) What's your favorite color?
I don't have one. They're all my favorite!


16) What's your guilty pleasure?
Eating in bed, watching old episodes of 90210, listening to Disney music in my car (and singing along)...shall I go on?

17) In your opinion, what is your best feature?
My hurr. It's thick and Jewish:


18) What are your hobbies?
playing music, singing, crafting, drinking wine, taking pictures, making up names for constellations, eating cheese, dressing up, wearing sunglasses that consume my whole face, primping, lucid dreaming, watching nature-shows, and colorology (the therapeutic utilization of color)

19) Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
Yes - riding a giant-sized Samson through a field of lollipops...and it looks something like this:


20) I am looking forward to...
graduating, traveling, and seeing what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment