Sunday, November 29, 2009

I made it back to Boulder last night in one piece. Thanksgiving break is never long enough. Right when you get into the groove of things, it's time to go back. I spent Thanksgiving at my aunt Leah's house. There was a lot of family and a lot of booze. I always get overwhelmed at Thanksgiving because it's the one time of year that the whole family gets together so distant cousins, aunts, and uncles ask you the same questions over and over again ("What are you going to do after you graduate?"). By my third glass of wine, I was almost convinced that I was going to spend time at an elephant sanctuary (you have to start switching it up so you don't get bored with the same response over and over again).

Anyway, it's "crunch time" now. Only 2 more weeks left of classes and then finals. It's my least favorite time of the year.

I'm going to spend the day running errands and getting organized for the week ahead. If there is a little time left, I might do some sewing.

Have a lovely day!

~D

No comments:

Post a Comment