Monday, October 10, 2011

Folds

Hope you all had a nice weekend! On Saturday, Noel and I met my parents and grandparents for dinner. We couldn't wait to get back home to watch the season 2 finale of Breaking Bad (we just started watching the series a few weeks ago and we're both completely hooked). Unfortunately, I fell asleep while watching it! Guess I'm getting old...

On Sunday, we had Noel's mom over for brunch at our house. After we ate, we checked out the new Savannah Cat Shoppe and saw some high-class kitties (that are going for 4-5 g's). Yes, Savannah cats are pretty cool, but the only way I would spend 5 g's on a feline is if it was a tiger.

Later that day, we stopped by Anthropologie to pick up a sweater I had put on hold, only to find that the top I've been drooling over since it first hit the racks had gone on sale. I know I said I needed to let my wallet chill out for a little bit, but I just couldn't resist... every once in awhile, there's an item at Anthropologie that I just fall in love with. I have to have it, but I can't possibly pay retail for it, so I end up stalking it for weeks (online, and in the store) until it goes on sale. The good news is, I finally got to bring the hunted home. The bad news is, while shopping, I fell in love with something else...


Photobucket


Photobucket

I swear, it's a vicious cycle.

Today, I need to tackle my to-do list, but first I have to make one! Hoping for a productive day over here, but might be difficult because the weather is so gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment