Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Usually, I have the whole Halloween thing on lock months in advance. This year, however, was a bit of a challenge. I threw this little baby lamb costume together last minute and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.
Photobucket
I was going to go a different route with it and cover myself in cotton balls, but after stumbling upon this article about a man who got second-degree burns from his homemade sheep costume catching on fire, I decided against it. (If you click the link, be forewarned that there is a very graphic photo that might make you throw up in your mouth a little bit).

Needless to say, if you are making your own costume this year, really think about your materials. Yes, covering yourself in cotton balls might look pretty cool, but the risk of catching on fire is really not worth the few hours you will be wearing your costume (that is of course, unless you want to be a burn victim for Halloween every year for the rest of your life).

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Stay safe tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment