Friday, October 7, 2011

Humpday Revival: TGIF Edition

With the Jewish New Year and our trip to New York, I haven't been thrifting in San Diego in a couple of weeks. Today was my first day off since I got back and when I woke up this morning, I was hungry for some vintage. Usually, Wednesdays are my thrifting days (because pretty much everything is half off), but once in awhile, you gotta switch things up. Even though you don't get as great of deals on non-Wednesdays, you can actually find parking, effortlessly maneuver through the store, not to mention, the racks aren't already picked over by fellow treasure-hunters.

Don't get me wrong, I love what I do, but things can get pretty ugly at the thrift stores. Sometimes, it's really not fun at all. Today, however, was not only relaxing, but rewarding as well. Check out my scores:

A legit Scottish kilt:
Photobucket


Couldn't pass up the print on this button-down:
Photobucket

A 70s flutter sleeve emerald dress:
Photobucket

The cutest 50s navy and white striped dress (vaulting this baby for awhile):
Photobucket

This sweet cherry-red frock that could serve as the perfect Valentine's Day attire:
Photobucket


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment