Sunday, December 12, 2010

All I Want for Christmas

Last night, Noel and I went to pick out our (and my very first ever) Christmas tree. Yep, there's a Christmas tree in our living room now and boy, does it smell like Jesus.




I guess now that it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in this joint, I should compile a wish-list of sorts. All I want for Christmas is...

Nancy Sinatra - Boots (on vinyl)



A wireless remote for my camera. It would certainly make my shoots a lot easier!


These leggings. I need them.

Always thought these nail patches would be fun to try out... and a good incentive for growing out my nails long.



This ear cuff by SunnySkiesStudio


Today, it's back to Jerome's to pick out a couch. This time, I'm bringing my dad (an ex-furniture man) with me. It's going down, Jerome's.

Also, congratulations to mah man for making it into the Union Tribune. The Sunday paper is kind of a big deal! You can read the article online here. Good going Sir Churchill! I am very proud of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment