Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What's For Dinner

Hello Lovelies!

Pardon my abrupt absence ... We don't have internet at our new place yet, which explains why I haven't been able to blog lately. The past couple of weeks have been hectic. I have been in full-on nesting mode, making trips back and forth from Target to the market to Pier 1 to furniture stores and back to Target again. Things are slowly starting to come together though. In fact, last night, I cooked our first legitimate dinner:

Wild rice, asparagus, and lemon-pepper chicken

It was all delicious (if I do say so myself). The chicken was especially tasty. In fact, I surprised myself because I hardly ever make chicken. If I do make chicken, I never eat it. Last night's poultry was a different story though. It was all in the marinade: olive oil, fresh lemon juice, onions, chopped garlic, rosemary from my parents' garden, pepper, and garlic salt. I threw it in the oven for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees, then broiled it for another 15 minutes or so. Give it a try!

We'll have internet in a couple days, so I'll be back in full effect! Have a wonderful week!






No comments:

Post a Comment