Monday, December 13, 2010

Show and Tell

I've been quite the thrift-store warrior (If I do say so myself). Here are some recent finds:


These sweet little birdies:



These funky flamingos:



The perfect pair of oxfords (in my size, nonetheless):



These rad sunglasses. I found them all at the same time for .95 cents each! I've been wearing the top and bottom pair a lot since I got them last week:



This beast of a chest... definitely in my top-10 favorite possessions list (you know you have one too). I got this last summer for ... free. I meant to blog about it for awhile now, but it has been in storage for the past couple of months so I couldn't take any photos of it.

I got it from this lady I met randomly one morning when I was at my favorite burrito joint. It was in the backseat of her VW convertible and I expressed to her how much I liked it. She asked if I wanted it.

Hell yeah, I wanted it:



Check out the inside. Legit:





This old Pepsi Cola crate/medicine cabinet. I haven't decided exactly what I want to do with it yet. I was thinking that I could use it as a sewing box of sorts and keep spools of thread in there, but that would mean that I'd have to tuck it away in the sewing room/office and I kind of want to hang it in the living room where people can see it. Another idea is that I can make it into a light-box:



The inside:



More floral bedsheets. I just can't resist:



You really never know when those puppies will come in handy. For instance, a few months ago, I shared this print with you:



It recently became a pet-swan for my cousin, Dani:





It also became my kitchen curtains:



Our place is coming together slowly, bit-by-bit. We should have a couch by the end of the week!

Now I'm off to Monday Night Football night at Nobu with Nolbey. For the record, I'm in it for the sushi (I hate football).


No comments:

Post a Comment