Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hello Friends! Hopefully you all had a very merry Christmas yesterday and that you were able to check off some (or all, if you were lucky) items off of your Christmas list.

Looks like Santa (aka, my boyfriend) follows my blog. I scored a Whales of the World poster, 4 animates mugs, Black Milk's galaxy leggings, and some succulents! On Christmas Eve, we went out for a nice dinner at Pacifica Del Mar (Noel had the scallops, I had the prawns, and we shared the cheese plate for dessert). Yesterday morning, we opened presents and then watched Elf in bed. Later that day, we went up to Orange County to visit Noel's family, followed by dinner at my parents' house back in San Diego. It was a long day!

Now that Christmas has come and gone, it's time to get ready for New Year's Eve! Since we both have some time off of work, Noel and I will be taking a road trip up to Nevada City (which, strangely enough, is not in Nevada, but rather in northern California) to visit friends. I'm excited to see them, but I'm not too excited about the 8-9 hour drive. I don't do well in cars for a long period of time...

What are your plans for New Year's?

As far as resolutions go, I'll get back to you on that one.

While I think about it, here is a dose of inspiration for the day. Enjoy!

Dreamy Dresses:


The lovely Ms. Drew Barrymore:

These cashmere knit knickers:

These amazing vintage frames:

These vintage kit-cat clocks (I'll take the teal one):

My dream living room:



No comments:

Post a Comment