Friday, January 7, 2011

Finders Keepers

Hello Friends! T.G.I.F.! Here's a fresh batch of my recent thrift-store finds:

A lifetime supply of embroidery thread in assorted colors for a buck fitty? Hell yeah:

This is quickly becoming my favorite nook in the house. Scored this noble unicorn today on what I like to call, "The North County Thrift Circuit". I also adopted a couple of plants today. It's amazing how much houseplants can liven up your living space:


The other plant I adopted today resides in the bedroom. The print is by Berkley Illustration (shout-out!)

I had been eyeing these over the past couple months at a local thrift store. At first, I abstained from buying them because they were part of a larger set and I couldn't bring myself to tear them apart from their family. However, I didn't feel that bad about it today:

And if the matching salt and pepper shakers weren't enough for you, check out this butter dish:

Purchased these vintage planters a few months ago. The succulents Noel got me for Christmas just moved into their new homes:

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment