Friday, January 28, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Real cool how Coachella sold out in 5 days. No, I did not get a ticket. Part of me thinks it's just a big ploy - call me a music snob, but in my opinion, the lineup isn't nearly as epic as last year. (Then again, 2010 kinda blew as far as new music goes). Could it be that ticket sales were so poor that they decided to announce that they "sold out" of tickets to stir up more interest and cause a buzz so that when they re-release tickets in a month or so, they really will sell out?

Anyway, if you are in the same boat as I am and just so happen to already have some money set aside for a ticket, you can always invest in some retail therapy and swipe some ice cold vintage! (I kid, I kid...sort of). All of these items will hit the shop in a few days (as soon as I get some sewing done). It's gonna be a good (and big) batch!

Black Magic Reversible Cape (yes, reversible...bonus points for rad-ness)


Whale Tail Skirt


Butterfly Garden Wrap Skirt


Rick-Rack Babydoll Dress


Slow and Steady Dress (found this little number in the kids' section of a local thrift shop... it's a shame it's so small, otherwise I'd keep it for myself! I couldn't pass up the print though and hope that it finds a nice home!)


Rattlesnake Shake Ankle Boots


Scalloped Leather Shoulder-bag

No comments:

Post a Comment