Friday, January 14, 2011

I am a sicky. I just woke up from a two hour nap still tired. It's a shame too, considering the fact that it's a gorgeous day outside (mid seventies) and if my head didn't feel like it was about to fall off, I'd be at the beach getting some color instead of taking naps every half hour and tracking a pair of Frye banana leather campus boots on E-Bay (auction is ending in 2 hours and 34 minutes).

I went to the doctor earlier today and scored some antibiotics and some nasal spray. The doctor I go to is a tripper. He's 75-years-old and he said he would be a writer when I asked him what he would be if he wasn't a doctor. He didn't even hesitate for a moment. Then he told me that he could sense a vast amount of creativity in me. He also believes that everything that is supposed to happen in 2012 is actually going to happen in 2011. T-R-I-P-P-E-R. Love him.

Anyway, I know this cold is going around right now, so if you are sick like me, I wish you a speedy recovery, and if you are healthy, keep washing your hands and eating your fruits and veggies!






No comments:

Post a Comment