Tuesday, January 11, 2011

You can paint it any color you'd like

I've spent a lot of time the past few days in a decorating frenzy. It seems that whenever my boyfriend comes home from work, I'm in the midst of a craze: hammer in hand, nails resting between my lips, and having a critical staring-contest with a wall. Here are some of today's developments!



I'm thinking that this corner is giving the corner on the opposite wall (the one with the record player, the globe, Charlie the Unicorn, the picture gallery, and the Bird of Paradise plant a run for its money). Assembling this felt like a grown-up version of playing with blocks. Noel said that it reminded him of a shrine of sorts:


Scored this specimen drawer yesterday antiquing. It's definitely still a work-in-progress (those are a lot of compartments)!


Finally giving my G-tar the attention it deserves:

Let me know what you think! I'd be curious to hear :)

1 comment:

  1. It's nice. I only recently realized you play the guitar, when I saw Digitial Love. NICE job with it. Your nesting reminds me of my apartment in Mission Valley, twenty-some years ago. I live in Colorado now. Real coincidence, huh? Anyway, your music is great. KEEP IT UP! DL

    ReplyDelete